Podcast - Bus Kahani Hai

Image
T his post is dedicated to introducing my Podcast - Bus Kahani Hai . I have made this podcast with an intention to connect to people through my voice. This is not only a means of sharing my views and stories with the world but is also a medium to talk to myself.   A podcast is a good medium to connect with people as it does not demand the attention of your eyes; all it wants from you is to lend your ears. Often when you are commuting on a bus or in a metro, listening to a podcast can be a great idea: All you need is an earphone and bingo! My Podcast - Bus Kahani Hai has a Trailer as an introduction and episodes that are published from time to time. All the episodes so far have been archived below with dedicated links for one-click listening. Also, it is my humble request to leave your valuable feedback and comments on this post or on my  Instagram page   https://www.instagram.com/neoimaginations/     Twitter handle  Bus Kahani Hai              Latest Episodes Episode 4 : Khidki Ke Baa

The Fastest Ever Airtel 4G


          Mishra Ji is a complete Retro personality. He has a basic cellphone that has not seen the world of Gs. It was manufactured in the year when ringtones were some kind of snooze alarms and phones had nothing to do with the G word. Time changed and the telecom network got names like 2 G and 3 G. But Mishra ji remained a complete challenge to the advancement of network and wireless data transmission. He loved his wire with RJ 45 termination that always winked in exchange of data. Mishra ji had a son like Desktop for winking RJ 45 connector. This was the most modern thing in his retro life.

Last time when I insisted him to upgrade his handset which was due for all the retirement benefits on superannuation, Mishra ji rejected my proposal at the outset.

He would always ask me, " How to install whatsapp on my desktop ? " 
It is an app meant for Multimedia handsets and more precisely for smartphones - I replied.

He would frown upon me and say " For you everything leads to a smartphone". And walk off.

"Smart phones are meant for stupid people and you are one !" He would say to me while distancing himself.
I began to love this line of his. 

All has an end. Nothing remains forever. Yamraj disguised himself as Monsoon and hit Mishraji s left pocket very hard with lashes of water to give the phone a final holy bath. The phone lost its life on the line of duty and never again opened its florescent green  eyes to the world and Mishraji in particular. Mishraji was "Out of Reach" since then. A Martyr was lost. He would still carry the phone to office believing a magical reincarnation someday, against the verdict of service centers that refused the service on the grounds of being beyond economical repair.

I told him," If you give this antique phone to some  museum you can make enough cash to buy the hottest smart phone in the market ". 

But on 15 Aug 15 Mishraji came to my place with strange mixture of confidence and happiness. I could sense it was not the patriotism alone. He instantly asked me to save his new number and give a miss call too. I asked him why did he change his old number. He did not reply. 
 Do as I say and I obliged.
Oh ! My God. I heard AR Rehman 's Airtel Ringtone on giving miss call. The tune sounded so good I did not disconnect the call and Mishraji took out his new smart phone from the pocket. A brand new 5.5 inch IPS display phone stole the tag of Retro from Mishraji.

He gave the phone to me and asked me to install all those apps that he has ever inquired about.
I was elated to imagine Mishraji being a part of our Whatsapp group. His uniqueness always attracted me. So the first app i downloaded for him from Google Playstore was Whatsapp. 

Oh ! My God. I am here for another shock. The data download was so fast that I could not believe my eyes. 
Another  check. I downloaded Online shopping Apps and the download was with lightening speed. Mishraji was giving me shockers one after another. I asked him "What have you got ? " This is a monster not a phone. 
Mishraji in his usual style replied me, " Idiot it is not the phone. It is the new Airtel 4G sim that has lightening speed data transfer.You think I am a fool to change my old number ? The Airtel 4 G impressed me. I don't know what 3 G really was because people were not much convinced with it. But Airtel 4 G is a revolution in mobile data services." 

On surfing online at Airtel 4G  I got to know that Airtel 4G is available at the cost of 3 G. So no extra burden on your pocket. It is available across the nation in 296 cities. The best part is that you don't even need to go out to an Airtel outlet. Just tweet #GetAirtel4G and you get a free Airtel 4G sim delivered to home.

Now I have the liberty of watching my favorite movies and shows online without the boring buffering. I can make flawless video calls across the world. I can save money by avoiding the service charges taken by travel agents on booking of Tatkal tickets. After all I have the fastest ever network with me.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Podcast - Bus Kahani Hai

Jiyo Dil Se

Taxi Driver