Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Sleepless Night


Nights have always fascinated me more than days. Days restrict my ambit of thought and nights makes every ambit a very thought. There is no harm in being little nocturnal. A repose on your bed can actually transport you to different times and situations. Nights are introspective treats, giving you a chance to know yourself a little better, a little more.

I don't have a count of the nights I have spent talking on phone sitting on the porch. All I remember is the various phases of the night that ultimately transforms into a dawn. From howling of dogs to chirping of birds in the dark mornings, I have seen it all.
For me Nights are like drugs.....

Sleepless Night
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. I always used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of internet thus from now I am
    using net for posts, thanks to web.

    Feel free to visit my homepage - gamestop xbox one

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this time it looks like Drupal is the top blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?



    Feel free to visit my web site :: gamestop hours black friday 2013

    ReplyDelete

Waiting to hear you..